- Current Ph.D students and candidates in one of the research fields listed below
- Future IT : Medical Device, System Architecture, Communication & Networking, etc
- Device : 3D Display, Power Electronics, Semiconductor Devices, Graphene, etc
- Materials : Organic/Inorganic Films, Nanomaterials, Advanced Batteries, etc
- Bio & Health : Biomaterials, Therapeutic Antibodies, Diagnostics, Well-aging etc.
- Modeling / Simulation / Analytical Science
※ For a more detailed list of research areas please see the attached field descriptions.
How to Apply
- For international candidates
※ After submission, please confirm your application with the contact person below.
- For Korean candidates
Samsung Careers (www.samsungcareers.com) → Careers Samsung → 경력채용
※ 반드시『SAIT Summer Internship 2013』공고 '지원서 작성하기'에서 지원
- 기본정보 입력 > 지원부서 1/2지망 선택 > 학력/경력사항 입력 > 이력서 첨부
※ 이력서(Resume)는 자유형식으로 기재하여 첨부바랍니다.
Internship Recruitment Process
- Application Deadline: March 10, 2013 (Sunday)
- Technical Interview: mid-March, 2013
- Result Announcement: April 8, 2013
- June - August 2013 (8 weeks)
- Internship period may be adjusted according to the candidate's academic schedule
- SAIT offers monthly compensation based on a standard rate for trainees.
- SAIT provides a round-trip flight ticket (economy class) and traveler's insurance.
- Interns may apply to stay in the SAIT dormitory for the duration of the internship.
- SAIT provides meals free of charge.
- Interns receive performance reports during and after the program.