Senior Sales Associate(1~2년 경력)
Overview of the Role:
As part of Euromonitor’s expansion plan in Korea, this Senior Associate role is part of the corporate sales team based in the Seoul office.
You will be responsible for targeting new organization’s and renew contracts within your territory. You will be a highly self-motivated sales professional with a proven track record for selling in the B2B arena. You’ll have the tenacity, drive, commercial awareness and persuasiveness to find the right contact, understand the client’s issues, and match and apply the benefits in your solution. You will often need to involve several stakeholders, both internally and externally, in different locations across the world so strong networking and organization skills as well as an understanding of corporate purchasing dynamics are a must.
• Generate sales with new/existing clients in your designated territory (FMCG - Corporates). This role targets SMEs (Small Medium sized Enterprise) mainly who need consumer data to help them make strategic decisions.
• Identify key sponsors, influencers and decision makers at target companies and ensure that you understand their roles and objectives, and that they understand the benefits and applications of using data.
• Create a sales plan on how to reach sales targets and ensure implementation of the plan
• Research a strong prospect list
• Take ownership of your personal sales targets
• Develop your new clients so they know how to use their online service to ensure renewal contracts and opportunities to increase contract values
[지원자격]• 1~2years social experience in Sales or client facing roles• Self-motivated and organised• Familiarity and comfortable with cold calling• Fluency in English to a business level
• Experience in consulting or research or headhunting
• An outstanding personal sales track record
• Proven experience of selling to large multi-national organisations
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Intelligent, able to solve problems, and react positively to change
• Tenacity, drive and resilience
• Commercial awareness
• A targets-driven approach to work